Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bloated

As any other day, I am planning to start my diet TODAY.
But what happen in any other day, happens today.
At 9AM, my honey drop by and gave me a medium pan of tuna mayo pizza and a large pan of fishchips pizza. What a sweet honey..
































At 10AM, my aunt drop by and brought me my favorite noodle. Yum Yum..
What a yummy way to start the day, but yet the worst one start my diet.













Then I thought..
Enough.. I won't eat anything heavy for the rest of the day..

And then at 3PM, my grandma came from her elderly gathering, bringing us a box of doughnut and 2 parcels of snack.


























Yay..
Today is a great non-diet day.

Happy Saturday, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. *sob.
    i missed a lot of things. i want em' all!! that's mad!

    ReplyDelete