Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beautiful Mess

Yesterday was so packed.
I had so much to do.
So here was the to do (and go) list:
- orphanage visit
- MTA to meet lidia (www.monyetbuluk.blogspot.com)
- dinner with honey
- watch SATC2 with Hachiko
- surprised felix
- make draped pocket skirt
- clay!!

Sooo, i had all almost checked, except for the last 2. I leave home at 8am n got back at 1am. My body is not feeling so well now, but yesterday was fun!

This is Ben and I. He wants to be a singer when he grows up ;). I like him!


The kids were listening to the story about 3 trees.


This is my group.


Me and Lidia while waiting for my chauffeur.


I accidentally met Emon. So happy!!


Us with the birthday boy. The surprise went well :)


And this was what i wore.


White tanktop-zara, bolero-unbranded, skirt-Naïve by Irene, shoes-Rubi, bag-Rubi, bracelets-Diva, watch-Fossil

Love,
Ain

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3gs

No comments:

Post a Comment