Thursday, May 19, 2011

There Goes my Saturday

Made this flash disk and a family shio figurine as a gift for Lauren. She is the daughter of my office mate, who has resigned recently. I, Lauren, and her mom have the same shio, rabbit, so the age gap of each of us is 12 years =D. 

I asked for colors, and Lauren said pink n purple. So I assume, those are her fave color. I also gave her the yellow n pink flashdisk pouch.

As for the figurine,  a horse dad, rabbit mommy, and rabbit Lauren. They are having picnic in the park with lotsa doughnuts and tea. It is spring so the foil and grass are covered with blooming flowers. Lovely!

And so after everything is done, I packed them and ready to deliver them to Lauren's house in Serpong. I made a quickstop at a fruit shop to buy fruits for Lauren's Mom. As Honey was busy picking the apples and oranges, I took my time strooling around the shop. 




Catching up with  friends  is always a fun thing to do. After having a chit chat for and hour or so, we decided to have an early dinner at Serpong. The place was nice, we ate at a lesehan near the corner. After we almost finished, the rain fell down heavily. I loved it! For a moment I almost forget that I was stil in Serpong. The chill breeze, the smell of the rain, and the twilight made me think like I was in Puncak or Bandung =D.







Serpong traffic at Saturday night was such a disaster. The road has no line seperator, so it was a mess. But I need to fulfill my promise to my sister. So from Serpong, me and honey drove to Tangerang and visit Tia to buy a BB.

It was a tiring day, but I was happy =)

Love,

aintehdreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment