Friday, January 6, 2012

In the Mood

It has been raining all day everyday lately.
I like it a lot!
My honey doesn't like rainy day but I do.

In my parents humble house, I like to lay down in in the sofa near the window just to feel the cool breeze, the smell, and the sound of the rain.
I also made some kind of a habit that if it rains around 3 PM, then I should enjoy it with a hot Indomie Soto and watching cartoon on tv. And don't forget, open the door so I still could feel the rain.
I am now living in a big house with my honey.
I am thankful for everything. It's just that I can't enjoy the rain as much as I did.
When building this house, I made a request to have some kind of an outdoor indoor backyard.
I thought, going to the front yard might be a bit of too much hard work, and back yard is a better things cause it's good for air circulation and I can feel the breeze and rain.
I forgot one thing. If it's raining, of course the sun louvre must be pulled to close. Errr..
Why did I miss that.

But no matter where I am or where I live, I still enjoy rainy day as much as I did :D.
Yay to rainy day (not if it's raining at night. hate it)

1 comment:

  1. kalo gw nek, sebel saat hujan nya pas gw di kantor.. haha pulangnya macetttttttttt banget >.<

    ReplyDelete