Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!!

Yay!!
Finally my favorite time of year has come.
The day before Christmas was absolutely hectic.
I woke up very early in the morning, finish Diana's order, went to MKG for last minute Christmas shopping, go back home to pack the pink birdies, go to the courrier and found out that they had closed (it was 8.30 PM. Of course they closed already), stay there for about 20 minutes begging for them to deliver my goods, and finally i bribed them, go back to MKG to finish the shopping.
Got back home at about 11 PM, wrap the presents, slept at 2 AM.

My honey has been sick from days before Christmas, up till now.
Last week, his body temperature was so high and he could barely move. Went to the doctor on Saturday and insisted to go to Bandung on Sunday.
Saturday Night -> no hope at all of going nowhere
Sunday Morning -> jumping like a little boy, made me think that the previous night was just a dream.
The week after, his condition was not so well, but still ok. Could work normally.
BUT, 2 days before Christmas, who kept on coughing and coughing all night and all day.
And on 1 day after Christmas, I followed him to the cave of sickness. Blah.
My throat still burning but I no sickness could hold me down =D.

Anyway, enough with the long words, let us see pictures!!
On Christmas day, I woke up at 6 AM, and go to church at 7 AM.
The mass started at 8 but we went early because every year, on Christmas and Easter, churches were all so packed.
But.. when we got to the church, it was still almost empty. Where did all the people go?
My sisters slept in the church. Ha ha ha.
After church, we went back home and start exchanging presents. The presents were more to quantity than quantity, so we just wrap whatever we had. For example, I gave my uncle 1 litre of Teh Kotak. Most of the presents were food.

My honey was there too. Yay..

And last but not least, this is the Christmas Frame that a dear customer ordered for her friend.
Merry (belated) Christmas, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment