Monday, December 20, 2010

It's 3 Days to Christmas Eve..

Still i dont feel nothing.

Is it a cursed to grow old?
That the excitement of seing the world, to live, and to play, are slowly but surely fade away.

Up till i was about 20, a lot of things excite me, especially Christmas.
There were 3 days in a year that i love the most:
- Christmas
- my Birthday
- Valentine's day
Yup!! Christmas was 1st on my list. I LOVE it!! I love the decorations, i love the songs, i love Christmas movies, and especially, i love the feeling that somehow i know, Christmas Is going to spread its Magic n make everyone's hearts warm and hope fulfilled.
Aah..
Looking back, life was fun when i was young.
People still giving out Christmas Cards. I got a lit every year! I still keep thim all on my closet. Sometimes, when i feel like i want to dive in the memories, i'll open them one by one, smiling, and suddenly, im 15 yo all over again.

Since the monster called technology getting bigger and smarter, people dont send 'paper cards' anymore. They send SMS to send wishes.
SmS was quite ok, though. You still have to make the effort to type and pay the SMS fee.
And to make it even worse, facebook, bbm, and twitter are now the top 3 people use to communicate. And sometimes people just Retweet a greeting as if it is his.

Oh well. The clock is ticking away.
Hapoy Tuesday everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3gs

No comments:

Post a Comment