Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Abstract Black

I am feeling mellow today.
Not because of the weather of course because the sun is like in an angry state lately.

Well, it must be because the conversation I had with my dad last night.
We talked for like 3 hours, that I slept at 2AM last night.
We talked about oh so many things.
About people, life, family, things that have happened in the past, life purpose, thought of things, and so many more. It was a very heavy conversation.

Sometimes I think that when we get older, our burden is also getting heavier.
Not because it is really heavy, but because we keep on thinking that we are carrying a heavy burden, that even though God has lighten it up or even take it away from us, we are still stumbling carrying the 'heavy' one.

Ahh.. Reflection..
I suppose, it is a very good thing to take time everyday, just to be silent, listen deeper, and be thankful for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.
I am a believer.
I believe that there is no coincidence in life, and what we have now is already the best from the rest =)

Anyway, this is what I wore to work today.

Be happy, people =)

Xoxo,
ainthedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment