Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pale Pink Noodle

I took another day off today and went to my old school to enjoy 'bakmi encik'.
I was wearing this vintage dress my sister bought me. I love it alot, though my mom said that I look like I had a baby bump.

I ate 2 bowls. Ha!
One is the original chicken noodle, and the other one is chicken noodle cooked with Indomie goreng seasoning. Nom nom!
Not to worry, I only ate half each, so it was only one portion in total =D.

In the car in our way home, suddenly we smell something really bad. My sister than started laughing and opened the window! She farted!
My mom then said, "Hey Nenk, dont poo in the car."
It was funny. We kept on laughing with each of our faces looking out the window.
Look at her 'innocent' face below.


Anyway, I felt like giving my room a new facelift. It now has branches and colorful birdies on the wall.
In the evening, I went to church to make a confession, my old English Course, Segarra, and karaoke to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment