Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello April

Today is Palm Sunday :)
I was so excited, but when I got to church, I realized I was a bit too late. So my palms didn't get blessing from the pastor :(. I was a bit upset but then I splashed them with holy water, assuming  they have been blessed.

After church, I and hubby spent our entire day at MKG.
We took his grandma for lunch at Raa Cha, dropped her home, go back to MKG, watched Hunger Games, went back home exhausted.
I like the movie a lot.

When I arrived home, look what had been waiting for me.
My package from Cemprut. Yay!! 
Let me introduce you to: Bilu Bilu, Payu Payu, Lope Lope, and Hijo Hijo. Those are their real names btw.
I thought they were about 45cm long, turned out they are a bit shorter than I thought. About 30cm.
But they are still really cute.
See how hubby just couldn't get enough of them.
I have to asked him to put them away cause I really needed my bed to sleep.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment