Friday, December 18, 2009

Cool n .. Cold

Yay! It's holiday!
I had been extremely busy the last few weeks that I took photos n wanted to update my blog, but i couldnt.

Oh well, so far, i still hvnt taught sewing, but i managed to turn my plain skirt into a caged one. I'll post photos later.

Right now, I'm in Melbourne to visit my sister, Emily.

This is my 3rd time visiting Melbie, but this time, my lil sist n my parents are coming with me. Yay! Cant wait to take them around this glorious city.

Ive been here for 5 days..
Arrival date: December 17th, 2009
Arrival time: 7.25AM
Fly with: SQ227

To my reminder, this is the summary of my first week in Melb.
Thursday, 17-12-2009
Meet nenk at Holmesglen, lunch at Let's Bab. Adit went to work, we went home.
Honey slept, me n my gang went to Chadstone n Coles.

Friday, 18-12-2009
ii arrived in Melbourne.
Bought flower, went to cemetery, ate Pho, buy veggie. Went home, ii cooked fried tofu, greens, and tomato eggs.

Saturday, 19-12-2009
I cooked corn soup, greens, and crispy potatoes. All of us went to Boxhill, i bought Weekend Saver, and then me, mom, n Elsa went to City to visit Nenk at her workplace, Femme.
Dinner at Vietnam Thailand Resto. Yum. Stayed over at Nenk's house. Adit cooked Fetucini n made us delicioso ice cream. Super yum.

Sunday, 20-12-2009
Time to pray n give thanks. Went to Savers, nenk went to worked, me mom n elsa went back home. Meet honey at The Glen. Mom n Elsa ate Hungry Jacks, me ate salads m fish.
ii Cooked dinner.

Monday, 21-12-2009
Honey made all of us toasts. ii and fam went to City. Me, mom, honey cleaned the house. Mom cooked sausage n greens, and fried eggs. At evening, all of us went to Holmesglen to pick up Emily. We had Nandos, went back home, n cooked for dinner. I made tom yum fried rice, instant rendang, and greens.

That's it for now.
Pictures later.

Smell ya later.

love love

2 comments: