Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ibu Tukang Parkir

Near my office, there is one old woman i always pay attention to. My honey called her "ibu tukang parkir". Why? because we payed her every month to make sure we got a place to park our car.

This old woman is very fierce to everyone, but every time me n honey pass her by, she always gives us a big smile. I love her smile cause it looks so sincere, and since she got no tooth left, it's also kinda funny.

Usually, this old woman wears sarong n traditional top, but yesterday was different. She wore a beanie, trousars, and a shirt. Wow! I said to myself. She looked so different. I couldnt help but took her pict. She later told us that she just came back from exercising. My heart rouse when I heard that. Sounds weird, but i adore her. Living so simple yet looks so happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment