Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Very First.. Baby

It has been 3 sessions but I hv learnt nothing about sewing. Im so dying to sew. I hv the sewing machine (which I bought with my own money - from Miu ), but I cant sew! How lame is that.
Hopefully, this week, I'll get my sewing lesson.

Anyway, yesterday I tried to make something out of a thrifted sheet using Betz White's Tutorial. The tutorial is actually to make a shoe bag. But i am not a very neat n tidy person. I dont think I need a shoe bag. But i surely need a lil bag for my lil thingy.

Here is the result.


Im pretty happy with the result. Not too bad, for a beginner like me. I had never
had any experience using sewing machine before, so im happy with how it turned out. To make it cuter, I also sew a ribbon and attached it using a pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment