Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grazia Day

Last Thursday, I went to Grazia Day at Poste. My friend won a tweet quiz from Grazia magazine. The quiz was only to send a picture of u n ur bestfriend. There were 3 winners, n 1 winner could bring 4 other friends.

Grazia is a new magazine. It's a licensed mag based on Itali I think. Its first issue was on November. So to get closer to its readers, Grazia planned to hold an event like this once a month. It was like a small party. Only the winners (3x5) and Grazia crew.

Gricia, the fashion blogger, who is also the marketing of Grizia, is the one who sent us the email confirmation. You can alse check out her post about the event here, http://missgricia.blogspot.com/2010/02/grazia-day-at-poste-250210.html.
Sorry I can't hyperlink it cause I'm on posting via comp.
Anyway, here are some pictures if me n friends at Poste. I took some pics from Grizia blog too. Hihi. Thx dear.








Love love

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment