Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Responsibility starts.. today!!

Yeah, it's about time I need to do something about my life.
I tend to put off something till its due time.
I tend to linger a while till it's overtime.
I tend to cancel all day's schedule just coz I think I need to relax a while.
To sum up, my life's a mess.
Days, weeks, months passed me by without ne realizing n Im still going nowhere.
My first skirt is still not finished. My second skirt is still half done.
N I keep making new stuff n leave it half way.
Well, I tend to start something n not finish it.

And today, I skip going to bunka again. I'm supposed to go there at least 3 times a week. Last week I only went once, n this week so far, none. My gave teacher is away to Medan. Her mom is sick. But I know that's not an excuse for me to skip my class.
And that reminds me that I tend to make excuses.

No no no!!
I need to stop this devil circle!!
I thought I need a better time management. But today, I realize, what I need most of all is better responsibility.
Just like the slogan of my campus, "Responsibility begins with me.",
I wrote on my wall (not on a paper):



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment