Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lime Beach

Yay!
I went to Ancol Beach today. It's been quite a while since the last time I went there. I used to go there everyday with my family for morning jogging or just to get some fresh air.
Well anyway, I spotted some interesting things today.



a beautiful white flower


A man swimming upside down. Daddy said this man is trying to catch some fish.


Food court (it's new, right?)


A new cafe is on progress. It's on the bridge. I'm not dk happy about it. Ancol keeps on developing new buildings n cafes inside. It gives less space for people who want to come for exercise, jogging, enjoying the view n breathing some fresh air.



This is new. I've never seen this before, "beach pool".


They hv no bus but they hv the shelter.








I had Fun today!
How bout u?

Love love

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3gs

No comments:

Post a Comment