Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mie Ayam Bumbu Mie Goreng

Ive been craving for noodle lately. So yesterday i went to DBB, my school for 9 years, to eat. There are 2 noodles at DBB: 1 in SMA n 1 in SD.
I like the one in SD. Not that it tastes like heaven, but there are memories in every bite. I used to eat mie ayam with bumbu mie goreng. But i was not so lucky, when i went there yesterday, the noodle n fried dumpling have sold out. So i just bought INdomie Goreng :(.

Nothin has changed around there. Event the enci2 looked the same.





My Indomie Goreng with Chopped Chicken.


Vegetarian pempek. Yum.


Voila! All hv gone (to my stomach)!


This is the entrance of DBB. They use multi language now.


Dharma Buddhi Bhakti


Love,
Ain
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3gs

1 comment:

  1. aaarrrrgh pempek! let's eaaaat pempek! i miss this school. hohohoho

    ReplyDelete