Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No More Jemi!

I just found out that Joe Jonas n Demi Lovato have broke up!
So sad..



They were so cute..


This was what Demi tweeted:
“ There are so many crazy rumors flying around today. I’d like to clear a few things up. First, Joe and I did split but it wasn’t over the phone. Things didn’t work out but we’ll remain friends. Secondly, I am NOT dating anybody already. Nothing is more important to me than the relationship I have with my fans.. Just thought you guys should know this. ”

And this was what Joe tweeted:
“ Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one. I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to breakup but I love her as a friend. She’s been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her. ”

Rumour has it earlier today that Joe broke Demi through telephone. And to make it even worse, it was not him who talked to Demi but it was his dad, on his behalf. Well, is that true? I thoughy they r going to last! It makes me think that Joe is auch a coward. He broke up with Taylor Swift through telephone too, right?
Oh well..
I just wish they will tweet again later something like "Gotcha! We were just kidding"



Maybe best friend just cant be the best boyfriend/ girlfriend.

Love,
Ain

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3gs

No comments:

Post a Comment