Friday, May 21, 2010

One of Those Days

I got up late this morning n i decided not to go to Bunka n just finish making clay at home.
Just when i finished takin my shower, the light went off.
So i took my tools outside n build a small workshop in the back side of the house. I had to sat on a tiny weenie chair n put my tools on a short desk.

Last week i sent a frame to Jambi, n the receiver found a little scratch on the glass of the frame. Since the one who ordered was so lovely, then i offered her to send another frame.
Yesterday, i sent a figurine with acrylic box to south jakarta, n today, she told me that the acrylic was broken.

.......
I dont know what to say. But i know who to blame.
It must be because the courier service i used. The courier has been so sloopy in handling my stuff but i dont hv much option. I think most people use its services. But why doesnt it try to be better n improe the services?

It's 2PM n i hv already had fights with my 2 customers today via SmS. It is very tiring ;'(.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3gs

No comments:

Post a Comment