Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dim Gym

I have officially joined a gym club since last month.
It is a small newly opened gym near my house.
The name is MCGym. Up till now, I still dont know how to read it. "MacGym" or "M C Gym", it is still a mistery and I'm not that curious to know the answer.

The equipment in that gym is not that plenty just enough to build muscles for the hard-trained one. My honey is currently workind out with the help of PT (Personal Trainer). It has been his 2nd package already.

Just last week, a PT Came to me and said "Hm.. I suppose you want to slim down ur tummy, eh?" Err.. Well, I know I am not the slimmest girl on earth, but saying that my tummy is big out loud is still rude, though we are on a gym. I know he was just trying to be friendly, and maybe persuaded me to join working out with PT =). But no, I still love eating junk food and I just know that I can't go on that kind of thing.
When I'm on a diet, my body starts to think: torturing mode is on, and i need to have a good defense. And that is when my eating habit become crazier.

My member card is here. Bad bad quality card =(. Too bad.
Okey..
Time to hit the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment