Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March on March

Hai There!
Today is..
and I'm feeling gloomy.
Still couldn't find the best way to manage my time.

Had a cold war with honey cause I make him late everyday.
I think what I need is my very own car.
Been browsing n fell in love at first sight with March from Nissan.
The pale pink one is so lovelt, but I dont think we have it here.

Oh well, sunlight orange and white is not so bad either.


Oh wait!
I just notice the difference!
The pink one is slightly different with the orange and white. Maybe the pink one is the one that is sold outside Indonesi, or maybee.. this is the old version. Whoaa.. I don't know much about car.
But oh Im so lusting on this one.
Now is time to fill my piggy bank.

Please do fill up quick *crossing fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment