Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lovely Sunday

Last Sunday was a fine day for me.
*And before you start reading, Im warning you, this one is going to be a long post.*

I finally could finish all order on time, of course with the help of the best team in the world, my family.
I slept at 3AM to finish the order, and got up at 6Am to do the pakaging.

This is me and my Frizzy hair. No time to do the styling.
Dorothy Perkins tank top, unbranded bolero and skirt, Gaudi belt, Nine West clutch, Inhershoes Shoes, FCUK watch


Thank God for lovely customers =).
And this is a funny thing I found..
My honey drew cute things on the plastic. I told him to write the name, such as BigBang, Shinee, CNBlue, Suju, atc.. But seemed like he liked to draw something extra =D. how adorable.
 

Nurul took her order by herself at 7AM in the morning, and she gave me her homemade risol. Aaaah.. So sweet!
The first time ever my customer has ever given me anything ;D

And they tasted very delicious! Ahh I can still feel the lovely cheese on my mouth *drooling all over again* 

Before Sunday mass, we had dimsum at Sunlake Hotel.
After Mass, we saw the Relic of Don Bosco.
According to Wikipedia, A relic is an object or a personal item of religious significance, carefully preserved with an air of veneration as a tangible memorial. Relics are an important aspect of some forms of Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Shamanism, and many other religions.The word relic comes from the Latin reliquiae, meaning "remains".
On a writing in the church I read that there are 3 types stages of relic.
1. This is the body part that is most useful when the saint is still alive. As for Don Bosco, her right hand is. So on the wax statue below, the right hand of Don Bosco is put in its heart.
2. The instruments/ stuffs that are belonged to the saint when he/she was alive, example: a robe, glasses.
3. The support instrumental of the 2nd relics.
I couldnt define them exactly as it was written, but this is the broad outline.
You can read more about it HERE.
 


After family time, I went out with my gang, TERI Chan. Eliz was in Jakarta for a short trip, so, we decided to hang out all day.
These are what we did:
Finding a perfect bridemaid dress

Eat craab!!!!


And waffle for dessert =) Yumm

Whoaa!! I accidentally bumped into Cath!!



Lovely lovely day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment