Thursday, March 10, 2011

Batik and Oats

Today is..
Me and honey are wearing a matching Batik outfit. A dress for me and a shirt for honey.
This morning, I tried making instant oatmeals for breakfast, There were times when I had oatmeal for breakfast everyday, and then one day, I got sick of it.

But now I feel like my cholestherol is pretty high. My back neck often gets stiffed. So I want to start eating this oatmeal back for breakfast. I bought the instant one, so I just need to pour hot water into it. Very easy.


One for me and one for honey. I made mine with milk and banana for topping, whilst honey just want hot water and banana. I liked it.

I also browsed through quakeroats and found this yummy recipes. Yuum!!
I really can't wait to be creative with my own oat =D



Be healthy, be happy!

Love,
Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment