Sunday, November 29, 2009

Love from Toronto

Last Saturday is a very special day.
I only took my fashion class half day and then off to the airport.
I was about to meet my uncle who i hvnt met for 9 years, and his kids who i hvnt met before. They live in Toronto - Canada, and just had their citizenship.
He went to America in 1991, and never came back ever since. I visited him in 2000 with my sist n dad. In 2006, my uncle and his family move to Canada n process their citizenship.
This is the situation at the airport after the hugging and crying section.
Huu.. So sad.

This is my lovely cousin, Ellaine. This is the first time i met her, but feels like i hv met her all my life. She is such an adorable little kid. She cant speak Bahasa Indonesia at all. And her English is not familiar to my ear. She pronounces 'brother' -> 'boather'. Haha..

And this is me. I gained few kilos lately T_T
My uncle and his family is going to stay in Indonesia till January 11th. Im so going to meet Ellaine for a few times till my Christmas Vacation.

Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment