Monday, November 30, 2009

No Coincidence

Yesterday, there were two suicide happened in two different malls with only 4 hours gap.
Coincidence? I dont thinks so.

In a busy city like Jakarta, stress is not far from each of us. The causes of the stress is of course varies. But beside of the stress itself, i think the growth of technology help the stress n depression themselves become more exposed and triggered.

For example, if i see my self not being capable of doing something, well maybe i think it was just me. But then I browse n found in twitter, blogger, facebook, google, and other website n social media that not being capable of something is called and labelled stupid n useless. Then I start to think, label, and see myself as stupid, useless, and a rubbish for the society. Nah, if only just me myself know that im not capable of something without knowing what the community calls such things, then maybe i'll see myself as just a normal person with an imperfection, which is okay, n try to grow myself in other aspect. U get what i mean? Well, sometimes, not knowing at all is so much better than knowing just a bit.

Back to the suicidal topic, maybe the first girl who jumped in GI was inpired by what she saw on tv or internet. And thinking that ending a life is so much better than to live in suffer. I dont really know her suicide motive, but i dont really care. Ending a live is a crime, a sin, and i dont like it. Even the thought makes me sick. The suicide's buzz was so quick, just like a virus. It became a trending topic in twitter in an instant, Grand Indonesia and Forever 21 Grand. 4 hours after, another suicide happened in Senci. The buzz was not as noisy, maybe we just getting used to it. Just like bombing u know. U were so excited at first, but than u became used to it. I think, the second suicide was inspired by the first one. Maybe he was checking his twitter, inspired, feeling depressed, and acted.

Phew.
Enough talk.
This is just me writing down things that crossed my mind. I really dont know what really had happened.
But for u guys who is still so young - or maybe already old - mind ur life.
We r just too precious to go too soon.
God bless U!

Love Love

1 comment:

  1. if u reckon the 2nd one got inspired by the 1st one he must be using an bb or some other hightech mobile. LOL

    ReplyDelete