Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November is Almost End!!

Yes it is..
And still I haven't blogged much.
Im not good with words, so im thinking to post more pics. BUt the problem is, my camera phone is not so good, and my SLR doesnt come in handy.
So I kept on trying to find the solution to this matters. It was still blurry until.... now. Haha..
I wont tell u what it is, but i will surely post more things from this day forward.
What will I post?
- my fashion class progress
- my work outfit
- daily activities
- food
Those are all, I think.

And once again, i want to remind u guys that the reason i made this blog is not to show off or try to write something witty.
It is just a reminder to me myself about what has happened in my life, and to see, if i am progressing and keep on moving forward.

Yay.

Cheers,
Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment