Thursday, November 5, 2009

Summary of The Tenth Month

Hellow everyone.
My honey just flew to Surabaya, so I have some times for my self now. Hihi..
He is goin to Sby for 4 days. Im missing him already now.

I cant believe it's November already. 2009 is almost over. How time flies soo fast. I feel like everything has been fast forwarded. I really want to pause for a while so i can look back n see what i have done so far.
So far, I can say, not much. I am still doing my clay. Lovin it more day by day. But Im not stopping there. Never a day I spent without thinking what I really want to achieve n hv in life n tryin to get it.

On October, I took a giant step. I started working and I started my Pilates class. Well, I am not familiar with working in an office, with fix routine, and everything. But Im not limiting myself with changes. So here I am, trying to be better day by day. To sum up, my October 2009 was a good month. Everything was new and going well.

Ive been really thinking a lot lately. I think about almost everything. I see life, I see me as a journey, a moving object. I dont wanna stop at where I am now. I want to keep learning n growing.
That's why, beside my office duties, my clay orders, starting TOMORROW, I will take Fashion Class at Bunka. I'll learn how to make pattern, how to make dresses, and many other. I am so excited. I'll give u updates in a few days.


Here are some random pics taken by my lil sist on October.




Gnite everyone!
God bless u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment