Monday, November 30, 2009

Yellow Hellow

What i wore to work today. Haha.. This expression is really stupid. dont like it but not going to take another pict anyway.

And this is my snack. A lovely aunt in my office loves to bring food and share it with everyone. Today, she brought a home-made potato doughnut. She made it herself. It tastes very good. I also eat Snicker my sister gave me. Yum yum. And also, i drink Mustika Ratu Slimming Tea, hoping my fat (lipid) will all dissappear instantly. haha.. Keep dreaming..


If ever u guys wondering why I took pict in the officen posting things i do, its not that im wasting my time slacking n corrupting time. It's just that I m trying to hv fun whereever i am, whatever i m doin. The world is your playground. Never limit urself.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment